wtorek, 8 maja 2012

"RTA" ANH STORMTROOPER ARMOR SET FOR SALE !

"RTA" ANH STORMTROOPER ARMOR SET FOR SALE !


I have to offer full TK/TD armour set.All set are made from high gloss 2mm plastic HIPS.The armour is high-class replica movie and I put hard myself to be as close to the orginal armour (which you see in the SW movie) as possible.If you are interested in buying, please do not be afraid to ask me.I'll be happy to answer all your questions.The best is to contact me via emai: rtaarmor@gmail.com or mepd1408@gmail.com




 





Obrazek



Stormtrooper/Sandtrooper armor and hemet - 670$ + Shipping

BlackTrooper armor and helmet - 670$ +Shipping

Helmet only 120$ + Shipping
Armor only 595$ + Shipping
Vinyl helmet decals
11$
Padding 22$
Green flat Acrylic lenses 25$
https://picasaweb.google.com/109196504188809071516/Soczewki#
Helmet aerator Mic Tips 18$


Mail:: mepd1408@gmail.com



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz